sábado, 29 de março de 2008

And there's hearts all over the world tonight


Hey lil mama, ooh you're a stunner

Hot little figure, yes you a winner, and

I'm so glad to be yours

You're a class of your own and

Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me

I swear the whole world stops

You're my sweetheart and

I'm so glad that you're mine

You are one of a kind, and

You mean to me what I mean to you

And together baby there is nothing we won't do


And oh, I'm into you and

Girl no one else would do

With every kiss and every hug

You make me fall in love

And now I know I can't be the only one

I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight

With the love of their life who feel

What I feel when I'm with you,

with you,

with you,

with you,

with you...


Chris Brown - With You
Foto de Joao Azevedo

Sem comentários: